Sunday, June 14, 2009

~My New Life~

Long time did't did't update my blog le..
This is the first time I write my blog in English
sure got many mistakes de..
Haha.. anyway just try first la...



7 June..
Today is the day that I should go to my University
Early in the morning...
After eat my breakfast..then just go..
arrive there..already above 11am...
then go register...
after finish.. I feel some scare..
Because there people all speak english
straight got some pressure
after that go Jusco...
Above 1pm go to my live there...
this house...ok ok lo...
can live for a moment la...haha..
3pm..I should go to school for a short "assemble"
there got 4 colour group..Green,Yellow,Red and Blue
I'm the Green group,name by a Machocho Monkey..
This is the first time I'm leave with my mother..
That night..feel want cry already...



8 June until 11 June
is the orientation week
First day..feel very lonely..
no friend.. just alone...
Second day.. will start know friend lo..
What your nama?
Where you come from?
What course that you take?
Where you live?
Haiz... after ask this ...
all will quiet.. if have good rapport with..
sure can chat lo.. but............
Third day.. feel better liao..
because got the group activity..
so i know some friend..haha...
Last day.. Finally..this day arrive..
This day feel some sad la...
because I know de Friend is no same course with me..
so after this day is less meet already....

This is the first time I join the orientation week
at firstly,I feel very bored..
because of the Briefing...
but after briefing..will so happy..
because can play liao...haha...
but still feel scare..if lose,we should accept punish
and the punish will be more.."crazy" haha...
at this oientation,the OC and MC all are very funny...
Like that.. my oientation week is gone
Very miss my group OC and MC..
Hope can see them in campus at next time...

Our chee song is so long..lazy to write
I remember is ok le..haha...
Machocho Monkey!!!

Haha..more happy is Friday le...
Because I can back kp la...
so GOOD...haha...
Friday back kp already 7pm..
after eat my lunch..8pm..
I straight go s'b see movie..omg..
formely I don't want go de..but my cousin straight ask me go..
finally....follow they go again....
I thin see more funny movie...
Where know?! See the "Terminator"..OmG..
give me is so bored movie...
Arrive house..already 3am...
should quickly go sleep..
next morning..715am should wake up already..
Because I want go s'b again...
walk a whole day..very tired already....
Today I already spend 200++...so sad...
At night,go out lim cha with Yvoone...
and also celebrate Pei's birthday..
12.40am just go home oh...OMG again...

15June
very fast..monday I should start my study already...
today morning 10am got a class
9.50am..me already arrive school...
MANA TAHU!!! The lecturer did't enter class...
sien diao...
Haiz~~~~
so now is free..
haha...

Love you,MUM!!!!

2 comments:

  1. haha
    u sure can do better than me ! ^o^
    i vil bertahan 2 de ! ^^
    haha
    hope u vil enjoy ur life ya ^o^
    private bettar than local
    =="

    ReplyDelete
  2. same samewith you only..
    Let us bertahan togrther la!!!
    Gambateh~~
    Haha...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete