Thursday, June 18, 2009

~OMG DaY~

Very fast that..
Tomorrow can back kp again...
Haha~~
This week..
Most free is Tuesday and Wednesday
Just 5pm class only..
Thursday..should early..9am..
Friday..is most early..8am..OMG!!
Yesterday night..I can't sleep..
because I very scare..
Me got 2 class is clashing time..
So I go to drop one..
Then think that want add to another group..
MANATAHU.. I drop the subject already..
But can't add back!!!!!!!
I want 'qi xiao' liao....
don't know can do what..
just try to add back...
But already try many time,also can't..
That time,I really 'qi xiao' liao...
So,this morning my roommate follow me to office
ask the Assistant..
When the Assistant heard that me already drop the subject
she also shocking...
But at last..she also help me add back already..
Thanks to you!!!!
Haiz~~
My friend alredy back..
Now just leave me alone..
Sien ah~~
However tomorrow can back..
But also can't see my mum...
So Sien~~
~~~~~~~
Take Care^^
MiSs YoU,MuM

2 comments:

  1. jie. good luck to you ~
    hope everythin' is alright there. miss u much ~

    i will call u when i free and ask yr friend pei pei always be with u ya. i wanna siao with her.
    nice to know her. ^^


    TAKE CARE.
    with love,
    erine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you la~~
    Then I will wait your call la..
    But if you want siao with Pei Pei just wait saturday la...I got back just has meet her..
    Haha~~
    Take Care~~
    Miss you
    ^^

    ReplyDelete