Friday, October 02, 2009

Exam week,,,>O<

This two week is the exam week
Boon Xian,Boy and GC
already back hometown
happy+syok nia...
alone now......

Just finished my first paper this morning
is the very scare paper
English paper...
Yesterday almost 2am just slept
this morning 7am already woke up
haiz...
finally gone....
just now paper not good so
just wrote it what I know la...>.<
and I want thanks to my POWER
however no good...
but I have been tried my best
[Thanks to you,Kris!!]^^

next Monday...FB paper
Tuesday..Micro paper
Friday......Math(last paper)
Then 2 week break!!!!!
huhu.....
Friday night back hometown again...
haha..
just came back from Perlis 1 week only
now can back again...
and is 2 week leh...
so syok!!!
[Ning,when I back,hope you will come find me
I want cheat chat woth you ah!!!If not I scare
you will be crazy......ok.....]

No comments:

Post a Comment