Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wake up from DREAM~

This week is the Week 11 for this sem
still leave more 3 week
I should face to my final again~
why this sem look like gone so fast??
is because I always exam
so the time gone fast~??
Last Tuesday,after class go out with my friend
that day quite many mata want 'makan nasi'
saw few car kena bagi wang nasi~xD

we having our dinner at Wong Kok~
and care for Siew Yun blessing
we can drink that free large drink..haha





After dinner we go shopping
then see a movie
[Clash of Titans]
this movie..not bad la...
still got a bit funny..haha...
finish the movie almost 12am already..
first time about 12.30am just back hostel..hehe..
But really UNLUCKILY....
just arrive room for a few minutes
suddenly no electric~
wait for 1 hours more..just come..
OMG~!!!

Today saw my friend post...
she 'wake up' from her dream already...
and ask me to 'wake up' too~
don't still fall inside the dream!!
But honestly...
I don't know the feeling to him is love or not..
What mean by Love???
I just can say- Don't know..
This type of thing...not can simple explain it..
I just know that...
sometimes will feel jealous,
somwimes fell happy when can talk to him...
I know he is the guy that just will inside my dream only~
In the end,we just can be friend~
Sometimes...become friend is better that be couple
When friend quarrel,still can friend back;
but when couple quarrel,straight will break~
At least, now I still can face you as a friend~
I just hope I can be your best audience
You have a mind,the first people you find is me~
that is eough for me~
so don't ask me anymore~
I really scare to answer you....
Give me sometimes..
I will 'wake up' too~
I don't want fall inside anymore...
I will face you as a Best Friend~
That's all..........

No comments:

Post a Comment