Friday, March 26, 2010

End for my CRAZY WEEk!!!!

Why CRAZY WEEK???
because this whole week
I always got exam~
exam...exam...exam......
accounting..web design..management..
huh~
finally finished all..
but next thursday still got 1 paper..
introduction for probability..
leave 1 month more
I should final again...
time gone so so fast..
this few saw a friend's profile
I feel shock...
because...........
before that I still got some blame that person
but after this few day saw his profile..
I keep back my word..
don't know how to say...
just can say that....
都是爱情惹的祸
anyway~
Hope you can happy back!

6 comments:

  1. huhuh...nw my turn 2 hav exam 2...swt=="
    scare + lazy..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wawawa~
    Have a long time did't see you lo...
    Now cong chu 'xiao hu' la...haha...
    that period you 'bi guan lian gong' ah..haha...
    can scare but don't lazy la....
    keep lazy..will very cham...!!!
    Gambateh together la..
    GoodLUck..BaBY^^v

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...hahaha...cz my plc cant on9...pity leh..T__T...sei la
    im really super duper lazy..haha..
    i hate account..T____T

    ReplyDelete
  4. oO...that's why la...
    aiya~new starting point...
    let I cut your lazy mental..haha..
    me too~very hate account....
    Now study Financial Accounting...
    o~damn difficult!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...u r going to take accounting in ur degree??..lol...account so boring..T__T

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't know when go degree still got account or not...is got...then damn shit la!!I want crazy for it already....so hate it....

    ReplyDelete