Monday, November 15, 2010

寂寞

It is 4am now
but I haven't felt any sleepy yet
what wrong with me??
haiz~~
get this chance update my blog la...
long time did't update blog already
LAZY??~[I think so]~

Yesterday morning just done my MUET
Reading paper still ok...
but I don't enough time to draw my answer
when the examiner said~TIME"S UP!!!
omg!!! I just started to daw answer only..
at that time I was scare till whole body trembling
Writing paper...
Question 1..still can la...
Question 2...quite funy question...
[In an arranged marriange,the choice of husband/wife is made by parents or elders. What do you think of this practice in today's society? Discuss]
brainstorm at that time...OOOooooo...........
Listening paper...
more worse....=(
haiz......
_____________________________________________________________

~我寂寞寂寞就好~
当寂寞涌上心头时,
该怎么把它赶走呢?
想找人聊聊~
却发现~
我却找不到一个能聊的
内向的人,是不是会逐渐失去朋友呢?
我想找你。。。
可是你好像很忙
我才发现我已经几天没想你了
是个很好的开始吗?
我想是吧~
至少我能以平常心面对你!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment