Tuesday, February 01, 2011

First D@y of FeB

Why the time also past so fast??
Just a moment...
January of 2011 already gone
Is February now...
Chinese New Year
Valentine Day


A lot of FIRST TIME in January
FIRST TIME countdown with friend
FIRST TIME get my WORSE Muet Result
FIRST TIME hang out with my housemate
and.......

Thanks for my friend that let me have a different NEw Year in 2011
Thanks for my housemate that bring me go many place to eat..
Sakura house ate Sushi...
Alai ate seafood before I back hometown
and scare me loneliness,specially go Jusco shopping
really thanks you all a lot!!!
Hope can go out with you all again.....

Finally get a company reply in the end
still scare can't get any company training,,=]
Micro Modular System Sdn Bhd
Marketing Department
Hope I can do well.....

More 3 days are Chinese New Year already
Every year saw friend all go out together bai nian..
envies them so much....
after form 5 graduate..I can't go out with them already
this year they still plan have a CNY dinner...haiz....
miss it again...=[
Anyway...Wish you all Happy Chinese New Year too~^^

Valentine Day..
nothing special for me..
because I still single..hehe....
幸福 对我而言 并无什么特别 只是 一个词 两个字

No comments:

Post a Comment