Saturday, June 11, 2011

First Week of JUNE

Starting last semester for my diploma
Finally, I gonna graduate my diploma soon~
till now..I still don't have idea that what I should take for my degree
IB?? HR?? Banking & Finance?? haiz~
pening..pening....@.@

This week I was crazy for my subject registration

Suck MMU system..every time also like that
Can you update your system??
This sem I just have 3 days class only
Tuesday till Thursday only..XD
but the time was quite rush lo..hehe~

Last Wednesday go watch X-Men

3 month didn't go cinema already
but..this movie quite awesome
if want to choose 1 character that I like
I want become Professor-X
I want the powerful telepath
then I can know what YOU are thinking for
can go through your mind
then I can know more about YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment