Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mood

Different mood for this week~

Sad!~X(
Last week, my result was came out
Although psychologically prepared before
But still cried in the end
When I log in and saw my result
at that moment my heart was broken already
Result all DROPPED!!!
MY First class was gone!!!
All gone!!!
Did't I hardworking for last sem??
Why will like that??ToT
Felt sorry~
Now just felt REGRET also USELESS!!!!

Unbelievable HappY!!!~X)
I never thought that I will be added to that group
Maybe it just a normal thing for other people
But I felt shocked!!!
After graduate..we seldom met and chatted
When saw that..I realy felt happy and shock~
Thanks for all!!!~=)

2 comments:

  1. every people will regret after know result
    normal attitude ^^

    always remember, when u do something, dont give alasan to away it or skip it, then can avoid many mistake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know~=)
    Thanks!!
    Will REMEMBER your 教诲!
    ^^

    ReplyDelete