Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MUET~Speaking TEst~

Started a new sem..a new trimester
next sem will be my training
why the time gone so fast??
Take 5 subject for this sem
Business LAw
E-Commerce
Introduction to Investment
Organization Behavior
Operation Managent
why this subject all???
gonna die again~

Having my MUET Speaking test this morning
11am arrive the waiting room
the time past minute by minute
tik...tok...tik..tok...
Group1...2...
12.30pm turn group 3
my mind full of nervous
1pm...turn me~><[Bless Me!](Pray for god)
half an hour there don't know what I'm talking about
finally finish all~
This time Speaking test sure DIED!!!!haiz~
should study hard for next three test le

Accustomed to the warmth of home
now alone at hostel..got a little bit not used
MISS Mum
MISS my mum food
MISS my aunt baby
MISS my sweet home
Now already think that when will be my mid term break again~
haha...just started study...already think the holiday le

Should I continue my degree at Penang??
Many question mark inside my mind~
can someone help me settle it??
haiz~

No comments:

Post a Comment