Friday, March 04, 2011

Week 1 of Training

Finally passed week 1 already...
can't TAHAN at all...
everyday need woke up at 6am..
sometimes still 5am too...
study also no need everyday o...
still can't take nap...OMG!!!!!
tired dao...
I hope can faster back STUDY!!!!
MiSS STUDY LIFE!!!!
Last time my online time was from morning till midnight..
Now..from 8 to 11pm only...
after 11pm should on the bed le...haiz!~

What did't I do for this week??@_@
Let's introduce my working company
Micro Modular System Sdn Bhd
is a design and assembly electronic automation company
such like LED and semiconductor...
about 80 employee working here
actually I not satisfied to this company
because the utilities not so good...
but no choice..just have this company reply me only..haiz~
I more prefer INTEL..
because inside have gym, canteen, library..
even basketball court too....

My SUPERVISOR..was a 外国人..
is a big challenge to me..
I not very good in ENGLISH
but still need talk with him..
Why he can't understand Chinese ah??hehe...
However, also a chance let me improve my english~

First Day..ask me count company's brochure
OMG!!!! I already counted for 2000++ brochure BY HAND...
Second and Third do logic work..
But yesterday...he asked me translate the brochure from ENGLISH TO CHINESE to him...
6 pages...=(

My weekly LOg!!!!!
how I want to report to my AA???
NO IDEA!!!!=S

Tomorrow SATURDAY luu...
can back home le~hooo...
HAPPY!!!^^~❤

No comments:

Post a Comment