Monday, August 31, 2009

No Title.....

hello...my friend...
got a long time did't see ma updates my blog right..
my blog already got the spider web..hehe..
and today is Merdeka!!!
so should wrte something here la..
haha..^o^

hoho..
finally my mid term already finish at last friday...
so syok!!!!
and got 1 more holiday..
very very syok~~~
at satturday,
go kp Malay Puasa with my aunt and uncle...
before that when got Puasa sure go with MUm de..
but now....T.T...
suddenly saw two vaguely familiar figure in front me
originally..are Zai and Guan..
long time did't see this 1 and half leng zai..
why I say 1 and half???
because that 1 is Guan...that mean 100% la
and another half..sure is Zai lo..haha..just 50% only la..

{hehe..Zai,don't angry ah!!!}
{Gambateh be more leng zai la..}
{haha....^6^}
at Sunday,my cousin bring me go KL..
hoho....nice....^^
about 3pm..after eat lunch..
we go The Mines shopping....
after about 3hour...
finish lu..haha.....
I bought a dress..
my cousin bought a bag....^^..nice!!
at night...after dinner..
straight go Genting...!!!
when arrive Genting...
OMG!!! damn jam lo...
The First World Hotel also all full parking..
outside....anywhere also full...
at there can see the car want what parking style..
got what parking style...
haiz....
then..hehe...I follow my cousin enter the Cxxxxx...
hehe...before want enter is very scare de..
but after enter.....
damn bored...
12.30am just backto KL
but got many'ant' lo...
because the people all look like ant...
my god!!!...
shit lo!!!!
jam again......
2am just arrive my cousin'house....
This morning...
we go Selayang Mall shopping for 1 hour
then...
want go One Utama for next shopping again..
because I still did't buy a dress for my Cousin's wedding...
and when I buy thing is very 'yim zim' 1....
this one did't beautiful..
that one did't ngam me...
haiz....
finally....
bought a dress at VOIR la...
if I did't buy again..
my cousin want crazy already...
and Thanks to my Wai Gor!!!^^
haha...
2pm..
want back kp lo..
later I want Melacca again...
huh~~~!!!
the car oh...
from KL highway jam until Melang there...
Gou Li!!!!
very scare later when I back Melacca also jam o
hao cai...NO!!^^
and also Thanks to my cousin lo..
[Thanks my Wai Gor buy cloth to me!!!]
and
[Thanks my cousin fetch me back..Melacca!!!]

5 comments:

  1. waliao...syoknya~~haha
    syok than mine...XD
    ah guan is 100% leng zai?
    wahahaha.... ur eye's power is how much?
    XD
    so beri muka him meh?
    wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    syok leh..^^
    I mean Guan compare with Zai....
    sure Guan more leng zai a bit than Zai la..
    hehe..psps...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 说得好!哈哈~

    susu...ur eyes power also is how much?hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 讲得对勒!^6^

    SUSU's eye power sure very high de la...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalorx.
    i damm miss u ~
    how is u and yau ?
    ^^
    everythin okay there ?
    don miss me yea ~
    LOL

    ReplyDelete